We understand that moving to a new province or country can be both exciting and challenging. That’s why we’re here to help make your transition as seamless as possible. Whether you’re relocating from another Canadian province or arriving from a different country, we can assist you in making your move a success.
Everyone’s move is unique and we all have our own personal reasons for wanting a better life.
One thing that will help you plan your move to Nova Scotia is having access to genuine ex-pats who have been in your shoes and are still here living life and raising a family in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Imagine having a friendly, caring contact that you can call upon to ask questions and find out what life is really like here?
We have a ton of indispensable, practical and reliable information to offer you right from the beginning of your relocation journey. It will certainly help reduce your stress and combat your nerves. And perhaps even make your move easier.
Planning Your Move:
We offer first-hand experience of lifestyle factors and planning advice that will affect every part of your move.
Education, schools, healthcare, driving, buying a home, banking, cell phones, money exchange, cost of living…..are just a few considerations.
It may seem like a long list, but together we can work through it and we can help pass on our knowledge, experience and perspective to help you settle quickly and enjoy your new life in Nova Scotia.
It’s surprising how quickly you will settle when things slot into place.
What We Can Offer:
There are absolutely no hidden costs. Our friendly and unbiased service includes:
- Local Expertise: Free expert relocation advice. Our team has an in-depth knowledge of Nova Scotia and can help you find the ideal neighbourhood that suits your lifestyle and needs.
- VIP Real Estate Service: We’ll assist you in finding your dream home, whether it’s a cozy apartment, a family house, or any other type of residence.
- Education and Healthcare: We’ll provide guidance on the best schools and healthcare facilities in your new area, ensuring your family’s well-being.
- Community Integration: We’ll help you connect with local communities and organizations to foster a sense of belonging.
- Practical Information on all things Nova Scotia – how to open a bank account, apply for a Social Insurance Number etc. No question or query too big or too small.
- Support and Guidance every step of the way.
Relocating to a new province or country can be a life-changing experience, and with our expertise and support, we’re here to ensure it’s a positive one.
Plan ahead! Even if you are just at the ‘thinking about it’ stage, get in touch for an initial chat. Give us a call on 1-902-489-1804 or email us. We are so looking forward to connecting with you and hearing your story.
Welcome to Nova Scotia, your new home awaits!
Richard and Jane