My Home Selling System
My innovative Home Selling System was developed to provide my clients with a consistent and proven method to prepare their homes for sale, price their homes appropriately and get the word out to as many prospective buyers as possible. The benefits of home selling system are a quicker sale at a higher price.
1. Price The most important step in selling your home is pricing it correctly from the onset. It’s a well known fact that overpriced homes take longer to sell and usually sell for a lower price. Since the majority of your showings will occur in the first 30 days on the market it is crucial that your initial list price matches buyer expectations. I use an advanced market analysis software to build a comprehensive report that will accurately determine the optimal list price for your home. Request a detailed market analysis of your home.
2. Condition In order to get top dollar for your home you have to make your home look its best. I will help you identify and prioritize repairs and improvements that will provide the best return on your investment. Before your home goes on the market, I offer home staging to make every room in your home look its best.
3. Market My Home Selling System was developed to provide a consistent and proven manner to get all my listings in front of as many potential buyers as possible. My reach is so extensive because I invest heavily in web, social networking, video, email, direct mail and print campaigns that feature our listings in all the places where buyers are looking. When you hire me to sell your home, I will identify your ideal buyer and then develop and implement a tailored home marketing program designed to reach them.
4. MatchMaking I am in a unique position through my Moving2NovaScotia Relocation and Settlement Business to be able to connect UK (and European) home buyers with Halifax Home Sellers. This unique matchmaking service takes a lot of the stress out of the selling process as my buyers identify their needs, wants and must-haves and I offer my sellers first priority with the new buyers to Canada. Plus these buyers are already pre-approved, have financing in place and are ready to move very quickly in order to settle into life in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
5. Negotiate Successfully negotiating a real estate contract is more than a matter of luck or natural talent. When you receive an offer having an agent with a proven track record of bringing buyers and sellers together can make a huge impact on your final sales price. I am a skilled negotiator who can help you get to the highest price a potential buyer is willing to pay, as well as the best terms, shortest contingencies, fewest repairs and lowest closing costs. Rather than approaching negotiations from an adversarial winner-take-all perspective, I focus on your top priorities and strive to keep emotions from over running the process.
6. Close While your home is on the market I will provide at least monthly status reports that show your top prospects, summary of feedback from your showings, a review of completed and planned marketing activities and any recommended adjustments to course. In order to keep tabs on your competition I setup a neighborhood alert system that will notify you as similar homes in your neighborhood come on the market, go under contract or sell. Once your home goes under contract I use my sophisticated online transaction management system to make sure the buyers, and their agent, follow through with their contractual obligations in a timely manner.